Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Baby Moves

Saturday, 22 May 2010

This photo is just a decoration, boy or girl, haven't  had my scan yet, even if i had, i wouldn't tell... let it be  surprise.. hehe

I am currently just over half way in my pregnancy, actually coming to my 5th month now. I've been feeling my baby's tiny-bitsy movements since a couple of days ago. It's pretty exciting!!! At first I thought it was my keys tapping on my tummy, but it is becoming obvious when i'm just sitting down or standing still, relaxing. The baby has been really active that i can feel his/her movement every now and then.

I have actually been checking at some infos about what to expect at different stages in pregnancy from the baby centre website (http://www.babycenter.com.au/). I read about this article and I thought its something worth sharing - "Feeling those first, tiny sensations inside is such an exciting landmark in your pregnancy. If this is your first pregnancy, it may take you a while to realise that those gentle fluttering sensations in your belly are your baby's movements. When you get these feelings, it's known as quickening. You will probably start to be aware of something when you're about 18 to 20 weeks pregnant (Gillieson et al 1984), although it can be later. If you've had a baby before, you'll know the tell-tale signs. You'll probably start to notice your baby moving around between 15 and 18 weeks (Gillieson et al 1984)."

No comments:

Post a Comment