Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Workstation Window View

Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Most of my time in the lab is spent on waiting - waiting for sample testing results, waiting for machines to warm-up, waiting for samples to cool off, waiting for supervisors to check on my finidings and plenty of other stuffs! Sometimes, if I'm bored, I'll get a quick glance out of my desk's window. I'm just lucky that my workstation has a window view. Well.. it's not the best view in the world, at least there is something going on, some building construction in progress just next to my building. That could be our new building which will be completed in 2012. It will be interesting to see the progress as i will still be here that year to see the new building.

No comments:

Post a Comment