Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Female Netball Tournament, UQ

Monday, 3 May 2010

Today, i went to watch (not playing, don't worry... hehe) a female netball tournament amongst ASEAN countries in which, Bruneian female netball team was one of them. This tournament was held at the University of Queensland. I guess it is best to have it today because of it being a public holiday, labour day.

What made it more exiting was, one of our neighbours got invited to sell some of Bruneian delicacies. Some of the menus were chicken rice, kuih kusoi, soto, kuih linggang, karipap, onde onde, kacang kuda etc. The sale was really good, almost everything was gone in the first hour. I feel lucky i pre-ordered some, otherwise i wouldn't be able to get anything. It was yummy!! It has been a while I haven't eaten local foods. I offered a hand in selling the food but most of the time I was just watching the netball match. Hehe. Still i'm glad i could offer some help. I didn't take much photos but thanks to Hj Zil who took most of these photos. Great photo collection!!

    
    
    

No comments:

Post a Comment