Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Baby Bump

Sunday, 30 May 2010

I am now entering fifth month of my pregnancy. My baby bump is now slightly visible. I went to see a doctor at the University last Friday, a very nice lady. She said my bump size is normal. I didn't have my scan yet, she had to refer me to the big hospital for a scan. But for now, its time for me to get busy shopping for some maternity clothes to bring back to Brunei. I think there isn't that many choices available on maternity clothings in Brunei. I bought some really nice clothings today from the Westfield Garden City and the Chermside. My current favourite shop is Pumpkin Patch. Not only there are selling some nice maternity clothings, they are also selling nice baby stuffs as well. Below are just some of the clothes that I bought today.
         
    

No comments:

Post a Comment