Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

My Package Has Arrived!

Monday, 31 May 2010

I am a very happy Bunny today!! The long-awaited package that hubby sent all the way from Brunei has finally arrived. I am GLAD that it had passed the quarantine check across the border. The box contains my winter jackets and sweaters that I bought from UK and Japan. Hubby also slipped in one of mum's thick jackets, which she forgot to bring earlier. The surprise item that hubby said he'd sent was some Cerealic Biscuits. It's realllly good!!! I'm really surprised that this was let go at the security borders. I was actually talking about it the other day with him, but I didn't expect that he would send it over to me. That i thought was really sweet and surprising!! It was later after talking to hubby that he also sent some dried preserved fruit chips, which unfortunately didn't get through. I guess that is okay because i don't really have any craving for that. I really have to thank Hubby, that really meant alot to me!!

Now we know that it takes about 5 working days to deliver a package from Brunei to Brisbane. Hope he will send me more stuffs in the future!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment