Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Lunch Box

Sunday, 15 May 2010

Unlike other PhD students whom only had to work like once every month or so, i had to work Monday to Friday at my medical research centre, QIMR from morning till late afternoon. I didn't usually have time to go back home for lunch. So my mum always prepared for me some pre-packed foods before i left for work.

My typical lunch pack includes fried chicken, beef, fish fingers with some chillie sauce as well as some broccollis and cauliflower. That is not all, she would also prepare some fruits, usually watermelons but sometimes bananas. Thanks, mummy! The good thing is there's a microwave in the cafeteria where i work, which comes handy to make the food warm. I know a healthy diet is important especially for me and my growing baby. To supplement this, i'm also currently taking some multivitamins for baby's healthy growth.


No comments:

Post a Comment