Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Gift for Hubby

Sunday, 23 May 2010

It has been a while since the last i went shopping. I've been buzy working long hours at the lab, come home to rest and sleep, work again the next day, come home to rest and sleep again, that is how my days have been for the past 3 weeks. I guess it is time for me to go out for shopping. Today, my parents and i went to get some groceries from The Spice Mart (Asian foods shop) at the Chermside area. Mum bought some spices as usual and I bought some snacks as a gift for Hubby.. Onion Rings!! Just kidding.. that is just for me, its one of my favourite snacks. Read on to find out what my gift is for my lovely Hubby!!!


After we were done at the spice shop, we went out on a shopping quest to get something for Hubby. We finally landed at the Westfield Shopping Complex at Chermside. Along the way, i bought for myself some thicker sleep wear since winter is coming up pretty soon. After a long search, i finally found a special gift suitable for Hubby, which is in commomeration with FIFA World Cup 2010. Its a bit expensive, but I think its a nice gift as a memory. Hope he loves it! He can wear this at the cinema, since both of us are movies junky. Or better yet, he can wear it while watching the FIFA World Cup matches including the final match. If my calculation is right Hubby will be here for the final 6 matches!! Yeay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment