Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Preparation for Hari Raya

Sunday, 9 May 2010

I'm only going to be back in Brune sometime mid-July. I found a solution to tailor my own Baju Kurong for Hari Raya. I have a personal tailor that I always go to since i was young. Her name is Elsee, a Malaysian Chinese woman who lived in a small apartment in Menglait. She is really good!! Highly recommended. All i had to do is pass on to her the fabric early, so that she can get the beads done on time.

Initial plan was to let hubby go to First Metro and choose 4 nice kains for me. But I found a better option. Shopping on facebook! I have been adding accounts of facebook that sells nice kains for Raya. To date, manage to get myself about 4 pieces, just enough for Hari Raya. So excited!!! I'm currenly loooking for a nice maternity design for Hari Raya. Looking forward!! The photo below is my fabrics that i bought over the internet except for one which hubby bought from my usual fabric shop in Brunei, First Metro.

No comments:

Post a Comment