Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

1378 Grams

Saturday, 4 September 2010

Rania's 10th Post:

My special daddy-little girl bonding..
Daddy giving me a cuddle while Wawa Mia & GranMa were watching..

Hi Everyone! Daddy is finally here! This time he wasn't coming alone, Wawa Mia was also here to visit me!! So happy that Wawa Mia can come along. Yeay!! Welcome Daddy and Wawa Mia!!!

I've been missing Daddy so much. The first thing when he arrived in Brisbane, he came straight to visit me, he was giving me a cuddle in his arms and a few kisses on my forehead. Daddy must missed me alot!! I love it so much when Daddy cares so much about me! I would love to have a cuddle with GranMa&Pa and Wawa but Aunty Jo only allowed parents to have cuddle at this point. Mummy and i bought some welcoming gift for Daddy! He loved it so much and said it will be added to his special collections..

I'm is making a little progress today. I gained about 30 grams! So my new weight is now 1378!! Every little gain is so valuable for me. Daddy always said it is the little ones that when added up that makes the big difference!

Psst.. Tomorrow is a Happy Father's Day, i have a little surprise for him.. Let it be a surprise..  Just wait and see what my surprise gift is for Daddy! He He He..

No comments:

Post a Comment