Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

My First Rocking Chair/Bed

Wednesday, 8 September 2010

Princess Rania's 11th Post:


Yeay!! I have a new rocking bed!! Thanks Grannies for buying this special gift for me. Now Gran Ma can look after me when i'm home, with less hands on because guess what?! The bed can rock all  by it self!!! Cool isn't?! I like.....

I'm looking forward to seeing my new nursery at home. Yesterday, i overheard Mummy and Daddy talked to Dr Adam about letting me out in an open cot once i've reached 1600g. Mummy said i should reach that within a week time today. I really cannot wait to put on pretty little clothes that Mummy bought for me! Because i cannot put on any clothes while i'm still in the cot. Sux right? Ha.. Ha.. Ha..

Mummy is preparing for my clothes ready for me from home and bring it to the hospital on her next visit. I miss Mummy.. I want Mummy..

Once again thank you Grannies for the special gift! Looove it!! Love both of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment