Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Bye Bye Daddy

Sunday, 19 September 2010

I feel like the time has passed by really fast. This feelings become more prominent when we are enjoying ourselves. After spending about two weeks in Brisbane, it is now time for little Princess's Daddy to go back to Brunei and get back to work.

As for me, my 1 week of leave was well spent with my beloved family and husband. Last night was my third trip to the departure hall of the airport. It was also the third time that I cried seeing all of them leave. I can feel in my heart that it was hard for Sis Sija & her Hubby, Sis Mia and and my beloved Hubby had to leave, but I guess time flies and before you know it they will come back to see little Princess Rania.

I will take care of little Princess Rania with all my heart. To my beloved Hubby, you, too, will always be closed at heart. Of course, you will be terribly missed! I hope to see you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment