Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

My First Ribbon Headband

Saturday, 25 September 2010

Princess Rania's 16th Blogpost:

My sleepy look after a long refreshing nap..  and of course with my headband on!!
Today is my 80th day birthday, 20 more days will make it 100 days that i'm at the Neonatal Care, Royal Brisbane Woman Hospital, that is if i'm not discharged yet. I will reach full term on 18th October 2010, which is in about 3 weeks time. My current weight is 2090 grams!! I'm steadily growing!! I'm now getting much chubbier and huggable. To family in Brunei, if you want to give me a hug please do come visit me in Brisbane. You will be most welcome!!

Mommy came visit me in the morning and brought something really nice for me. Two ribbon headbands! This is my first ribbon headband that i'm wearing. As very much exited as i was, Mommy took a thousand photos of me. She was really happy decorating my face with the little ribbons. She said, now people can tell straight away that i'm a little princess. These headbands are actually a gift from Wawa Miah. Heaps and heaps of thanks Wawa Miah!! By the way, Wawa Miah, I miss you a lot, please do come again and visit the chubby me!! And of course, buy me more headbands.. Just one or two more is enough, i do not want to be a spoilt little girl. Just a little bit is okay. Hehe.

Too bad I still have some tapes on my face to keep my feeding tube and oxygen prongs. I'm still tube feeding. I'm starting to slowly naturally breastfeed. I'm getting there soon. Since I'm still quite small, I still need a bit of oxygen, which is at the lowest setting. Some other small babies require 100 times more oxygen than what i need, so i feel lucky that i only need just a little bit. But i'm sure i will grow out of it quite soon. I just don't like the tape covering my face. I really cannot wait to get rid of it so that Mommy and Daddy can take loads of my cute photos. Please pray for me that i be getting well soon enough so that i can be with Mommy and Daddy all the time. Amin!

Now i have discovered a new way of telling Mommy to pick me up for a cuddle, all i had to do is make some noise and make up a little cranky-face look. Mommy always understand my signal and she would immediately pick me up and just today, we had a nice 2hr-cuddle. So whenever Mommy is around, loud-noise & cranky-face!! Mommy will definitely pick me and give me a hug! I've been doing that trick a few times now, it works every time. Hehehe.

Mommy and Daddy give the best cuddle in the whole wide world! Love you Mommy and Daddy!! Daddy please come visit me, I miss you loads..

No comments:

Post a Comment