Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Bubbly Bath Tub

Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Princess Rania's 15th Post:

Mommy had a very busy day, today. This morning i'm due for a wash and weigh. I was waiting for Mommy to come before 7.30 am for my big bubbly bath. After seemingly a long wait, i heard her voice at around 7.45 am. Mommy was 15 minutes late today! Hehe. Mommy told the nurse that she woke up at 5.00 am to expres and went back to sleep. Poor Mommy!

Anyway, the bath was wonderful! I smell really nice now. After the bath, i was weighed by Mommy and i am now slightly over 2 kg, to be exact 2014 g!! Yippie!! I'm starting to fit nicely into the clothes that Mommy and Daddy bought for me.

Despite the extremely buzy day, Mommy managed wake up early morning to express for my milk, in fact she had to wake up every 3 hourly, and, today, gave me wash and weigh all by herself. I love Mommy so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment