Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

1888 Grams

Sunday, 19 September 2010

Princess Rania's 14th Post:


Last night i was washed and weighed by Daddy. I'm now 1888 grams!! I gained about 45 grams the last 2 days. Last time, i reached 1 kg on 22 August 2010. I hope i could gain another 1 kg in about a month time from then, which is in about 3 days from today (22 September 2010), that would make my new weight 2 kgs. I'm almost there, i think. Amin!

Today is Daddy's last day here in Brisbane. He made my bed really nicely for the very last time on his trip this time. I'm really happy that he put up my musical mobile (gift from Wawa Mia & Iring Sija) on my cot for me. Thanks Daddy!


Time flies really fast, Daddy has been here for 2 weeks and sadly enough he has to come back to Brunei to work. But i'm not worried because he promised to be here when i'm discharged from the hospital. I love you Daddy!! I'm sure Mommy must be sad watching him leave. Don't worry Mommy, Daddy will be back sooner than you thought! Lets just pray he is having a safe flight journey back to Brunei and back here again in Brisbane.

No comments:

Post a Comment