Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Almost There!!

Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Midnight last night, she was washed and weighed by her Aunty Jackie.  She is now weighing 944g!! I have to say a big well done to the little princess, another 56g, she will then get her 1kg star from the nurses.

With her new weight, her new full feed is now 14mls every 2 hours.

Having a research office which is just the same building with the hospital, it is quite convenient to pop in to visit her anytime i'm free. So this morning, before I went to work, I dropped by at NICU just to say a little hi to my not so little anymore now, my sweetie Princess Rania. Hubby (though he is in Brunei now) and i are still very excited about baby Rania's moving to the new room. The environment in the new place is slightly different than her previous place. I think its a bit quieter with most of the the babies are already placed in an open cot. I must say the room is quite spacious too!! Today, I saw one of the babies practising on his swallowing reflexes. Can't wait for baby Rania to be on that stage too :)

I am very much happier to have discovered that her doctor, Dr Adam also has turned her CPAP pressure level down to 6cmH2O at around 8am today!! He planned to keep her at this level if she can sustain it. I'm sure she can and she will! Way to go, Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment