Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Story Books

Thursday, 30 July 2010

Rania's first blog post:

Daddy bought some story books for me all the way from Brunei. Daddy reads for me some of the malay books today while Mummy changed my nappy. I like it when Daddy or Mummy reads me books, it makes me calm too. I can recognise their voices. I've been hearing their voices ever since i was in the womb.

Mummy also bought in 2 big boxes to organize my stuffs. Mummy loves me, i know. They love talking to me.. :) Every time they do, i will open my eyes wide!!

That is Mummy reading me Aladdin!!!
 
My favourite book!!
Short English story books flown from Brunei!!! Mummy loves reading them to me!! Love you Mummy!!
Some short Malay story books.. Daddy loves reading them to me!! Love you Daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment