Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Princess Rania - The Sleeping Beauty

Friday, 6 August 2010

Rania's 4th post:

Hello everyone!! Princess Rania - The Sleeping Beauty here.. That was the name given to me by Aunty Lauren, one of the baby nurses who was caring for me. She called me that because i guess i was sleeping alot and still am actually. Hehe..

Mid night last night, Mum and dad came to visit me because Mummy couldn't sleep. Poor Mummy!! I missed you too!! Mummy and Daddy had been wanting to give me a surprise visit in the middle of the night. The timing couldn't be more perfect!!! I was about to get washed and weighed. Aunty Moon, a baby nurse from Korea, who happened to take care of me this time, took my breathing ventilation off, which by the way i didn't really need but my Dr still wanted me to have the breathing aid just as a precaution. Hehe. I was weighed and guess what? I had gained some weight, my new weight is now 770g!! Yeay!! Mummy and daddy looked so pleased about my new weight.

Mummy and Daddy were so overwhelmingly happy to see my full face without any breathing intubation, for the first time!! Mummy almost cried but I calmed her down when I smiled at her. Daddy seemed very excited and took thousands of photos of me. I feel so precious!! Apparently many people have requested for my photos especially Aunty Miah & Aunty Sija in Brunei. I would like to share some of my photos, i hope you like.. see photos below, you like?? Please comment on my pictures on the "Have Your Say" chatter box.. Where do you think i got my looks from?? Mummy or Daddy?? Hehe..

Oh yeah, please let me be in your prayers so that i can grow big and go home soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment