Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Thank You..

Sunday, 1 August 2010

Rania's second blog post:

Dear all. Thank you everyone for the gifts. Heaps of gifts!!! Take a look at the photos of my gifts below. Just take a look only okay.. cos' they are all mine.. :) Oh yeah.. Thanks also to Daddy's collegue also Aunty Jainab for the sedekah. Love you all!!

This one is from Uncle Zul from Brunei.. I love it!!
Thanks to Abg Syafi, Ka Safiya & Abg Safwan for this whole pack!! All the way from Brunei..
These gifts are from Abg Akim & his lovely family. Wait till i'm abit bigger to wear them..
The cute little blanket below is from Ka Syaza & lovely family.. I can see this blanket will become my security blanket. I can rug myself with this to keep me warm!
My favourite. Something for me to watch over when i'm sleeping on my cot.. from Aunty Liza & lovely family
My best gifts are from Mummy and Daddy: singing lullabi dolls... Pooh and seahorse!!
I also want to say thank you to Mummy for buying my first cabinet, exclusively ordered from IKEA!! Love it, it can fit all my dolls and clothes!! Thanks to Dad and GranPa for assembling it. I guess they are all excited to welcome me to come home. I cannot wait to see my nursery!! I cannot wait to go home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment