Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Life Balance: Work & Family

Monday, 23 August 2010

I haven't been updating much about what i've been up to these days. You must be wondering whether or not i'm already back at work? The answer is yes!

I've started working full time since 2nd of August. I'm dividing my time properly between my PhD work and my little one. Lets just say, i'm looking for the right balance between work and family. My daily routine is to visit her in the morning before I come to work, drop-by at lunch time and spend another 3 hrs sometimes 4 hrs after work. Normally i have a nice cuddle with her after work, because it is most relaxing time. My three months PhD review is coming up on the 31st of August, exactly a week from now. I'm currently preparing for it, i need to do a short report on my work progress to date, as well as a 10 minutes presentation slides. At the same time, i'm catching up with my lab work where i left off about two months ago. Sounds like it is going to be busy weeks ahead for me.

Wish me good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment