Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Trial On Natural Breathing

Tuesday, 24 August 2010

Rania's 8th blogpost:

Assalamualaikum and Hello everyone!! Rania here again!!

Yesterday, I had the most awesome time! My personal doctor, Dr. Adam decided to have my CPAP removed while cuddling with Mummy. He said it was a short trial for me to breathe without CPAP. It was really nice to be able to sleep around Mummy's arms without the tubes around my head. Having the CPAP off my face made me sleep even better. Now i love cuddling with Mummy even more!! I was allowed to stay off CPAP through out the cuddle but the nurses were cautios and only allowed it for about an hour or so, because they were worried that my breathing might be affected. But they were all worried for nothing, i was doing great!!

Because i was doing very well with my breathing during the cuddle, the doctors decided during their morning round today, that i would be allowed to get my CPAP removed in future cuddle-sessions with Mummy. Yippie!! I like the idea!! I think this would be the transition before completely removing the CPAP. Can't wait to get the mask off my face again!! Taking the CPAP off is easy, putting it back on makes me really cranky, everytime. But it is all worthed!! I could see Mummy was happy to see me without the mask on, Mummy just have to cuddle me more often. And she promised she would!! Thanks Mummy!!

Oh yeah another wonderful news, I have gained another 62g. I'm now 1092g!! I was told by Mummy that when i reach 1600g i would be transfered to an open cot. I guess that would means i have to gain another 500g of body mass. I cannot wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment