Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

3-Monthly PhD Review

Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Today, i had my 3-months PhD review in the morning. It is basically a 10 minutes presentation on my research background and hypotheses. It was a bit scary but I think it went quite well.

The committees gave some feedback especially on my writing and prsentation skills. One of the panel were pleased and suggested that I should start reading lots of journals to help me write a new article and publish something new. Big relief that i finally get it out of the way. Thanks to my supervisor (Prof Greg) and mini supervisor and colleague (Sarah, Deepak, David, Brie and Cornell) for helping out too.

Little Princess, as expected, still doing great! The only problem she is having is that she is just much too cuter and chubbier now. She moves alot too!! Half an hour before her meal time, she likes to turn her head to the left and to the right, back and forth. It is a sign that she is getting hungry. The nurse also told me that Rania is showing some cues to breastfeed too. Her current weight is now 1258g, she is slowly and steadily developing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment