Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Meal again!!

Saturday, 7 August 2010

Rania's 5th blog post:


Mummy and Daddy are visiting me at least twice daily. When they first arrive they always call my name out "Assalamualaikum Princess Rania... How are you???" That is when i know that they are around. I love it when Daddy or Mummy rubs my back until i'm deep asleep..

Great news!! I have re-commenced my breast milk feed this morning after 5 longs days without it. I really missed mummy's milk. To be gently on my tummy my Dr decided to start with 1 ml 3 hourly. But I'm also still getting my TPN from the drip. Daddy did my feed just today before lunch hour as you can see from his face, he is happy that i'm re-starting my feed. I have been craving for mummy's milk. I'm loving it so much!! I know mummy had been working so hard expressing milk for me during my tummy resting period. Love you Mummy!!

I have been breathing on air ever since i was on NIPPV about 3 days ago!! My Dr was very pleased with my progress. I overheard him said to Aunty Marie Anne, a Philippina baby nurse whom had been very kindly looking after me, that i was doing so well with NIPPV that he was planning to pun me on CPAP soon. Both are actually better than the "High Frequency Ventilation", which i was on earlier. The only difference that CPAP brings is it provides continuous positive air pressure rather than the intermittent positive pressure ventilation. I'm looking forward!!!

Daddy is going back to Brunei tomorrow. I will miss you very much Daddy!!. He will be back sometime in September, a week before Hari Raya!! Will be celebrating Raya as a family for the first time!!! Yeay!! I'm sure there will be alot of changes in me that Daddy will see when he sees me next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment