Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

Her 1st Year Birthday Celebration

What's on her mind?

Friday, 20 August 2010

Rania's 7th blogpost:

It has been a while that i have not written anything since my last post. Yesterday was another exciting day for me!! My CPAP was lowered to 5cmH2O, that is the lowest CPAP level there is. I'm still on the same level today, only better!! I heard Mummy and the nurse having a conversation saying that I am doing pretty good with my low ventilation setting. While I was sleeping i had a feeling Mummy was excited because she talked to me a lot. I couldn't understand what she was saying but it really soothes me hearing her voice and that she's around. At one point, I was too excited, that I screamed out loud!! Mummy was a little surprised to hear my cute little voice. Hehe. But after a while, I was slightly cranky because i was due for my next feed. Mummy helped out with the feed, the next thing i realized that I was already sound asleep, dreaming about my Daddy in Brunei. Mummy told me that Daddy is coming to see me pretty soon. In preparation for that, I will eat as much as possible so that I grow bigger that Mummy and Daddy can cuddle me, everyday and everynight!!

Then i saw Mummy was all settled on the big comfortable couch next to my cot. Then I knew, I was about to be cuddled! It was a wonderful cuddle with Mummy. I had a nice 2hrs sleep very close to my Mummy. She talked to me most of the time. At one point, Mummy was quiet, she had fallen asleep!! Must be comforting to her, as much as I felt. I love you Mummy!!

After the cuddle, I was washed and and weighed. Yippie! Mummy helped out with  my wash. I was happy and enjoyed it a lot. My new weight is now 978g! I have gained some weight. I'm a big girl now. Message to my lovely Daddy in Brunei: Mummy and I miss Daddy lots, Daddy should cuddle me next time! Daddy Promise! I promise to be a good girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment